Saturday 7 December 2013

#MBz QUESTION For The Week | The BEST Answer WINS Airtime !!



ANSWERS FROM LAST WEEK’s QUESTION (click QUESTION to read it)

v  @hott3st_diva: He wants a threesome?? No wahala but he has to agree to some of my “terms and conditions”: (1) I will hire or pay babes for him to have it with because I can’t watch another babe straffing my guy with me. (2) After I have fulfilled his ‘fantasy’, he must still be the same guy, no changes or if he’s going to change; it should be for good (you know what I mean). (3) Failure to do number 2, I will chop his balls off. And leave my signature on his D***! ★★★★★ BEST ANSWER


v  @TweetFreak_isMe: WTF is a Threesome?! I’m confused here #MikellzBluez… If he ain’t satisfied with her alone, please let him go fvck some whore … But seriously, capital NO — not your best friend because that relationship starts to die the minutes he is done. God so good she is better in bed or prettier than you are, forget Romeo and Juliet, you just lost your Man … So, no I am not dong it … Fantasies can be forgotten; in fact not all wishes come true!!! *I rest my case* ★★★

v  Taiwo Christiana: Firstly, I am against threesome, so my immediate reaction would be to outright decline it. But if he starts being overly consistent to the extent of asking for my best friend, I think the best way to shut him down would be to agree on the condition that the third party would be a guy (particularly his best friend), which I’m sure he wouldn’t agree to. And if he still agrees, I’d know he doesn’t love me and that would be the end of it. But if he disagrees, we’d be even and won’t ever have to consider a threesome again. ★★★

v  @sheyiphunmii: LOL, let’s forget reality i.e. there shouldn’t be anything called threesome if a guy loves his girl or vice-versa … A relationship is meant for just 2 people. Or even if it was a girl that has such fantasy, would her man be ready to fulfill it? Capital NO! No one would like that. But let’s leave that and face this hot question from #MikellzBluez … There’s nothing Love can’t do especially a love like Romeo and Juliet’s … If I were a girl and my man ask for such, I will try so hard to talk him into forgetting it. But if he doesn’t forget about his ‘fucktard’ fantasy, well I wouldn’t want to give away my R&J love because it is hard to come by (if I were a girl), I will think about the outcome of things after the threesome… Like what if he prefers my best friend to me in bed or my best friend falls in love with him sexually? What if he’s going to love the threesome and always ask for it? The YES answers to these questions will hurt and eventually break the relationship … If he truly loves me, he should be able to respect my decision over his fantasy, but if he keeps talking about it, I will give it to him because of the love (if I were a girl). Even my best friend wouldn’t agree to such — I don’t see it happening — but she will, if we all agree to it. ★★★★

*********

QUESTION FOR THIS WEEK
I’m sure having a good laugh because I know my readers will be wondering why I skipped Sheyiphunmi’s detailed answer when considering the best answer for last week’s question … however, you all should notice that only hottest diva’s answer was differently delivered and it still covers the points of after-effect, difficult situation, love and sacrifice just like most others did. With that being said, let me quickly drop this scenario….

You’re coming home from being sacked at work. At the junction very close to your house, you see a huge guy getting aggressive with your mother … you pretend like you don’t know her and then run home to get an appropriate weapon to beat the guy with. As you rush into your bedroom, you find another man/woman giving your wife/husband a good ‘lamba’ … how will you attend to the situation? Most importantly, who will you attend to first?

Send your answer to mikellzbluez@gmail.comWINNER from last week has been contacted with her prize.

********************

Other HOT Posts on #MikellzBluez this WEEK that you must NOT MISS:

Reach #MBz via mikellzbluez@gmail.com … Follow on Twitter · Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Tough one Fa cuz am confused 1.have just being sacked..2.One guy is beating up my Mother..3.Another is Having sex with my Wife..*sigh*.....Am attending to my Mum first and am definitely using all anger in me to Kill that guy,the anger of being sacked he is beating up my Mum (I dnt care Y he z doing so)...when am done I will return home to send that Slut packing (I dnt beat women and I know the guy won't there when I return ) so She is Leaving my House that Very Moment *i rest my case*

    ReplyDelete