Tuesday 5 November 2013

[CRAZY ME] In The BATHROOM…

YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
It was just like yesterday when we started this #MikellzBluez together and today, we have 20 #MBz Episodes and over 15,000 page views in less than two months of reactivation! Are you asking why I said ‘WE’? To my knowledge, #MikellzBluez is a platform where I invite you just to read, but you dynamically inspire more… and as a matter of fact, YOU are My Bluez and my unbridled appreciation goes to YOU!

Lots of people are asking me “Who are you?” and they want to know more about me, especially where I get all I write. They want to know if my words are true and if they depict my kind of person. They fear for me because of the girls I write about, while some want to experience what I gave the girls I write about… and most importantly, they want to know the enormity and magnitude of my nozzle, all I can say is: This is just the Beginning.

Let me quickly ask this: how was last week’s #MikellBluez Jonzing Twitter? I hope you enjoyed the ‘jonze’, my readers from Twitter? That article still enjoys the highest page views till now and it actually made the point I intended it to. Well, thanks for reading!

And remember I told you that I would gist you about My Birthday party, it skipped my mind when I wrote the Short Age and I definitely couldn’t have added it to last week’s Twitter LIST. Well I just want to say that it was fantabulously (fantastic + fabulously — stop dulling at my mathematical English, ok?) xxxplosive! And I mightily appreciate you girls that made it ultra-smokey with your magnanimous attendance and participation! You can tell that I was prepared to take on as much as thousands of girls; so no matter how much you were flooding in, I remained standing! And for all of you who missed the party, one of the games we played was ‘Jump and Do a Full Split on the Joystick’! All the girls that won were showered with ‘cumtains’ (that thing + fountain, of course)!

And it was so unfortunate that some people called but I couldn’t pick my calls because I was in the bathroom then. I returned your calls though but it was confusing when I explained that I spend almost 2 hours (yes, two) in my bathroom sometimes — what do I do there? Alright, do me a favour and write out ten other things you do in the bathroom asides bathing. Nothing else?

Wow! I do more than hundred stuffs there — I sweep, wash, clean, check my weight, brush my teeth… funny? Okay, seriously, I imagine a lot in the bathroom… or I should say I get inspired while water glides down my flesh. And if I’m having a troubled week, a minute in my bathroom is enough to sooth me. And yes, I sing a lot in the bathroom, so much my friend said I wax albums in the bathroom (maybe because my voice sounds sweeter in there than out, I don’t know, but I’m two-lungs sure that I have composed more songs right in the bathroom than most in the studio!).

Did you ask how I can be doing all those in a dirty environment? Be informed that I used to read novels and journals in my bathroom, and now I tweet a lot from there… and sometimes, I sleep off (yes, in the bathtub) because it is clean! And that is it, you wonder because your bathroom is so messy, which sadly means you can’t do that other thing I do in my bathroom! No, I didn’t mean anything, pervs. All I know is as sure as it is so sweet for a secretary on her boss’ table, you can’t have it sweeter anywhere else at home (except the kitchen)….

I know that is the part you’ve been longing to read since you saw the title, and I’ve been crazy enough to give it to you… but you can’t have it there except your bathroom is as clean as your living room. So, get to work till you read me again!

#Craziest

********************************

If you write crazy stuffs, we welcome them via mikellzbluez@gmail.com but we may not be able to post everything. Thanks.

5 comments:

  1. LMAO TF with those pictures???? I love this post, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo mahn that wah d pix of ex-Miss Unizik...shii aint ryt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooool... saw d pix on twitter tho. Mikellz didn't leak it there, did he? We're Just here for d fun... good work jere, Mr 3F Diggz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is by far d dopest blog I've ever read.. good work

      Delete
  4. Valuable info. Lucky me I found your web site unintentionally, and I am shocked why this coincidence didn't
    happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

    Feel free to visit my page Spencer

    ReplyDelete