Friday 27 September 2013

[CRAZY ME] I Told Ya!!!


Crazy Me, Crazy You; without that, this world is not cool! And that's how I start the Cwazie Moi’s First Official Episode; if you don't like it — keep your load! No, no hostility; we are here for fun and you are welcome to a new segment on Mikell’z Bluez, the Blog that keeps you coming back for more.

I told ya! I'm on a life contract with Bluez, which means that I play every match, be it Friendly, Premiership, Championship, Carling… Anything! That's why I’m on this Blog edition, added to the fact that I’m the only part of the Blog that has no law guiding my editorial thoughts (or have you seen any law that controls insanity?). So, you should expect to read whatever.

Many still wonder why this segment is not making sense yet, like they need me to tell them, “I told ya! The title is CRAZY ME!”

And I can bet my Grandpa’s rocking chair…. I told ya! Bluez will be the first Blog on the moon and the only one in Paradise! A woman, who got out of coma, phoned me, she said and I quote, “…I dunno how de bwog guh there but darris wha everyone is reading now… And de reason am back is for nothin buh to be yur sole PR….” It was even more shocking when she said she could put word in to have Jehovah as our Number One Sponsor! Don’t try Mikell’z Bluez; we are now massively endorsed everywhere!

But the most surprising of all is how the students are taking the ongoing ASUU Strike, like they needed me to tell them, “I told ya! That ish happens every two or three years; the FG and ASUU are working together to slow down the production of University graduates while the Lecturers take the time as a guaranteed leave!” or why would they be so evidently less concerned about the sad condition of Education? And don’t be surprised when you resume and most of your female colleagues are married or with bigger bellies like: I told ya! These girls love this thing like food!

Don’t kill yourself baby… I told ya! You should consider your girlfriends’ advices about me —it’s just too natural; I will shatter your already-broken heart!

And I told my neighbours that I won’t like to say I told ya if after 2011 swap of democratic powers, we are still in the same terrible conditions of no light, no work, no this and no that; compounded with livid and brazen corruptions from our elected politicians. But that is the case now as we have failed to unseat all these touts and illiterates, and put the ‘Qualifieds’ to care for the affairs of the country instead. 

Some will say my page is this and some will say it is that… Some will say I'm mad and some will say the page is just an effect of few bottles of vodka, possibly coupled with several rolls of joint… Some will say I'm so full of shii like I still need to explain that the reason my room, alone, has 10 bathrooms is for me to shit all day! Some will say I’m their inspiration, while some will say they never felt love like the one they have for me before, and some will simply just say I’m crap. Say whatever you like — I will just give the look like: “Flock tha whole universe! After all, I told ya!”


Mikell F Diggz © 2013


Mikell’z Bluez is open to comments, suggestions, ideas, criticism, inquiries, and every other positive contribution to take the Blog to the next level. You can reach us via mikellzbluez@gmail.com or Mikell’s personal Twitter and Facebook Accounts in the Pages Tab above. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I guess the volka and joints are making you speak the truth. Love tha AASU strike and power talk. Nice one

    ReplyDelete