Sunday 15 December 2013

#MBz QUESTION Of The WEEK: ANSWER And WIN | ANSWERS From Last Week

ANSWERS FROM LAST WEEK’s QUESTION (Click QUESTION to read it)

·         Anonymous: Tough one ‘fa’ because I am confused. 1, I have just been sacked 2, one guy is beating up my mother 3, another is having sex with my Wife… *sighs* … I am attending to my Mum first and I’m definitely using all the anger (the anger of being sacked) in me to kill that guy — he is beating up my mum and I don’t care why he is doing so. When I am done, I will return home to send that slut packing. I don’t beat women and I know the guy won’t there when I return, so she is leaving my house that very moment *i rest my case*. ★★★ BEST ANSWER

·         ItzToby94: I will just go and sleep, else I will kill someone. ★★

·        Anonymous: God bless me enough to be going to pick a gun for weapon, the guy on my wife dies first and the idiot struggling with my mother will be the next. Then, my wife's legs will be shot and she will be sent out of the house! ★★★

QUESTION FOR THIS WEEK
Not much of answers for last week’s question, probably because it didn’t have to do with relationship much … I hope for better response this week, and you should not forget to make your answers come as funny as they can be and the fact that you stand a good chance of claiming our weekly airtime giveaway. Now, to this week’s question….

So, you have a boyfriend/girlfriend you have been with for a very long time, love so much and would want to stay with for as long as the love lasts. However, along the line, an attractive guy/girl comes into the picture… you are not planning to date this new guy/girl because it is not possible for you to throw away your long relationship for some new attraction, so you decide to make the new guy/girl a side attraction.

Your real boyfriend/girlfriend is believed to be away (travelled or busy) and is not expected to visit, so you invited the new guy/girl. Things get really intimate and as your original intentions, you quickly want to eat and clean up every traces of food… but while you are eating the sweet forbidden fruit, your boyfriend/girlfriend starts to use his/her key to open your door, and walks right into the room to see you sweating like a thief that you are….

What will you do?

If you can’t use the newly installed DISQUS comment box we have, kindly send all your answers/comments to mikellzbluez@gmail.com and also mention if you find DISQUS comment box difficult or easy to use. The WINNING ANSWER could not be contacted to claim the giveaway … don’t forget to drop your twitter handle if you’re posting your answers in the comment box, so we can contact you when you also WIN. Thanks.

Mikell

1 comment:

  1. Seriously!!!.....she is my girlfriend and I know her well so its easy to pretend all is well or infact the scene goes ----» *she opens d door* Am lying under the sheet naked n am smiling, she goes 'why are you sweating' ?! then I flip over the sheet revealing the Meself den explain how I had to rush to quikly get naked immediately I saw her which explains the Sweat!!!.....Buh seriously why do I need a side attraction she is enough for me abeg n I Love er enuf so pulease No Side Attraction (@TweetFreak_isMe)

    ReplyDelete