Wednesday 23 October 2013

SUPER FUNNY • [CRAZY ME] Short Age

Hello! I think I am getting better … who the blond (my replacement for the F-word; genius, eh?) is you? Oh nurse, you are here with my meds? I should put off my boxers; I want my anus to drink the syrup this time! Oh shii (yes, you should picture a filled up latrine right now), what are you doing with my chocolate bar, nurse? You mean you want me to give you an injection too? Hmmmnnn… sweet, I like the way you are unwrapping my choc, nurse … Mikell, yes that is my name… YEEEEESSSSS! Blond it! I was dreaming; moms can like to interrupt everything! And I won’t answer her this time; instead I will have my hands go up and down on my God-given massive pen and write this Blog Post with the white ink after….

Yes, I know the title of this post is short age and you just read something short like a second ago. Just give me a paragraph and let me quickly write something about an age I read about before I write about both words.

Yes, I can’t remember the book I read but the writer was about deception, and one of his examples was dated back around the medieval era. He wrote about a strange but confident man who came into London from a nearby village but claimed he was from a far place, where all Londoners wished to go but never privileged to. This man fabricated lots of lies about the entire culture of this far place and he became highly influential and wealthy eventually. I instantly wrote such deception off as invalid because everybody now has a map and eyes are open as well. But can someone tell me how Goodluck Ebele Jonathan became your president (yes, your president — I sure didn’t vote for him)? Well, that nigga sold you the story of a sandal-less boy and instantly made a bridge between the medieval and this age for Nigerians. What could I say when everyone was naming him the messiah back then? Good luck.

It is a funny world, and a beautiful one — I must admit. And the world is never stopping; always developing — with different ages, they usually say. In this world, they had Stone Age, Wood Age, Metal Age, Plastic Age … Jet Age, Computer Age … but I think we are now in the SHORT AGE!

No, if you don’t believe me, then look around you — the mobile devices shrinked from big-for-nothing to paper-slim phones; I learnt they used to build a house for computers when it was invented, okay they reduced it to desktop with time … what will you say of palm-tops and tablets now?

You would need a video player (VCR, VCD before DVD) and a television to watch mojo before, but it is mobile on your small Nokia phone now. And I remember buying loads of CDs for my SONY CD Walkman back in the days, but Apple Inc. thought and said, “Why can’t we have a room full of CDs in just one device so small that we can use it as a tie-clip?”

Everything is unbelievably small now, even our GIRLS! Where are the tall girls? All I see around are short ladies, or should I say Little Women (proudly calling themselves cute and petit; you’re just a tall midget, sweetheart!)? And the irony is their love for tall and huge men; have you written your last will and testament, babe?

I see some men with these succinct sisters and the pictures that flood my head instantly make me conclude: nothing is impossible! Well, I am also guilty (a repetitive victim of the concise set-up) and I am already having myself a self-conviction even if I'm not being charged with CHILD MOLESTATION!

David and Goliath?

Mikell © 2013

**********************************

Cwazie Moi is a NEW segment on #MikellzBluez. If you write crazy stuffs, we welcome write-ups via mikellzbluez@gmail.com but we may not be able to post everything. Thanks.

Other NEW segments recently added to #MikellzBluez are INSPIRE, POEM, FLICKZ and PROMO. Check them out as well. Thanks.

#MikellzBluez is open to comments, criticism, inquiries, and contributions. Reach us via mikellzbluez@gmail.com or Mikell’s Twitter and Facebook Accounts. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment