Wednesday 23 October 2013

#MBz17 Who Wants Me Dead? Part IV ★★★★★ "The Sequel Of Life"

I don’t know if you are getting the picture correctly (Mikell: We will apply Flash, don’t worry) but what happened right there took me several seconds to sum up. Nancy was right there in my room, and I was sure surprised than angels seeing demons in Heaven. However that was the last thing to be on my mind as Jessica was still vividly down on her knees with an open mouth, ready to take a massive bite off my large chocolate bar.

Nancy ran out of the room and I ran after her oblivious that my very hard member was still out unclothed. I ran past Dolapo, a girl who I had been hoping would one day traipse into my room looking for the trouble in my boxers. But instead of the normal sweet smile she usually flash me, I saw an overwhelming shock written on her face like her dad just walked in while she was getting ‘doggied’! With my mind stationed on my chase, I quickly flashed the questioning look: “what?” and she pointed to my groin with her mouth shouting a silent “wow”!
By the time I got outside of the hostel, Nancy was already on a bike away to her room. And for many reasons, I couldn’t go after her; I had no shirt on my body and my room was still unlocked — why was it opened before?

How did I get myself into a situation like this? Why didn’t I just chill and believed I’d finally swept Nancy off her feet and allow her give me herself in her own time (just like she finally did)? And where is Jessica? Has she left as well? Guess I just lost two rats at the same time… these and more were my thoughts as I closed the door to my room and tiredly walked to my bed but snapped as I heard my door getting bolted. And a sweet feminine voice said, “Time to finish what we started!”

In a half-second, Jessica closed up the distance between us and had me pushed to the bed. It was like a dream, yes an unbelievably sweet dream, and all I could do was watch as she carried out all her missions on me….

This girl must’ve recently left the desert because that was the only logical explanation to the crazy level of thirst she displayed while sucking on my pipe… and as a gush of water rewards a kid thirstily sucking on a tap, I flushed Jessica’s face with a huge ‘cumburst’ (c*m + outburst)!

The Idea
Jessica smiled and licked the smears off her lips, “It’s been a long time coming” (and even ‘cumming’, my mind replied) as she kept rubbing on my less hard and very sensitive knob. And I nodded affirmative.

She stood up and cleaned her face. And when I thought the movie had ended, Jessica pulled off her tank top and started a sequel.

My humble member became an attentive agama at the sight of Jessica’s firm and pointing boobs; my tongue watered automatically and my palms became restless. She also pulled off her denim pants but left her thong on… in my head, I was definitely not in this world but on some faraway universe.

She came to the bed, pulled off my soiled pants and boxers, and sat comfortable on my laps… and that was when I grabbed at her like a hungry madman at his first meal in years. Moaning and chewing on my ears, Jessica was — right there — the complete version of Eve provided to help Adam, ultimately on the bed.

Seduction You Pray For
Nancy: Yes, a completely shameless and useless binch!

No Nancy, Jessica is the type of girl that knows what she wants and goes for it at half-chance. And I can never forget how Jessica expertly excused her string and swiftly slid my ‘Stretch Hummer’ into her very wet ‘Garage’; I felt like Rashidi Yekini in the USA ’94 net.

Gently but with hard thrust, Jessica had my Hummer coming in and out of her Garage. And as she got harder, deeper, swifter, sweeter, I think there was actually a moment I saw myself under some very bright lights like I was in Paradise… and probably was held tightly by a nicely ‘boobied’ angel because that was when I felt my spirit flew out of my body as my Hummer exploded into Jessica’s Garage!

Mikell: ‘Boko’ must’ve planted explosives in your Hummer’s engine, I guess … readers, I hope you are following Femi’s chronicle as we still need to find out WHO WANTS HIM DEAD!


…MikellzBluez Continues…
#MBz17 © 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment