Friday 22 November 2013

BARBIE TEE’s Diary | Ms. WakaWaka At Peter Okoye’s Wedding

Hey my people, as Timaya dey talk am; me sef don come again oh! I remain your very pretty Barbie Tee aka Miss WakaWaka, the girl wey no dey carry last. I wan thank all of you for all the love and support wey you dey dash me; you just dey make me dey happy, and make you no worry — I will reward all my faithful fans very soon.



I am sure some of you will be wondering who I am but don’t be surprised; I fit be your neighbour oh abi your wife sef or your sister or your friend… but for now, I am Barbie Tee. And my waka dey follow ‘BRT’ lane, so nothing fit delay or stop me… I am everywhere like MTN.

I tell you last week as I take discover say Johnny na houseboy. Hmmm… na so I see am oh; a whole me, houseboy?! Well I will have to put that story on hold to talk about something wey catch my eye wey I no fit delay to talk about — it is the one and only Peter Okoye’s wedding!


First of all, congratulations to the couple and I wish them a happy married life. Wetin be my own? See you, we gather dey there niabi you no see me for the video, make I show you my sexy Barbie Tee’s face? ‘Egbe’, see your mouth.

But seriously, since that wedding don happen, my ear don full as some people dey talk say the guy mama no like the girl till she die. Some even talk say the girl old pass the guy. Some dey talk say Jude no come the wedding; say maybe he follow dem mama no like the bride. Some kon talk am say no be Peter get the two children wey the girl born for am! Na then I kon shout, “Laakuli! Chiiinekemee! Alaahuu! Jeesuuu! Solo plenty for Naija so?”

Anyways, me I no kuku bother myself about all those ones; if you are a celeb, you should expect people to help you spread your dirty linen in public. In fact, they will add their own; so all those ones no dey surprise me. The only thing that got my attention as we gather dey the wedding was the way some guests dressed like they were there to outshine the couple, especially the single ladies. And that is how it is with ladies these days; they dress up like they are the bride, even better than the bride at some weddings.

Some ladies have taken this their man-hunting game to a desperado level, and weddings are now the perfect expedition grounds to pull their killer stunts. Their ‘gele’ go long reach heaven, their lips go red like blood, their necklace go full everywhere… everything about them go dey shout: “notice me oh, brother; I am still single, and I dey find husband.” — kai! kilode?

I was on my way home one Saturday when I saw three ladies trying to cross the road to an event hall, where a wedding was going on. The heels of their shoes were so high, they found it hard to walk comfortably, and their dresses were so   tight, I could see all the cellulite clearly. It was really funny and since there was small traffic, I was able to follow them well with my eyes — ‘aproko’, trust me. But I just asked myself, “on top wetin?”

My advice to all the brides to-be, including myself, be say make you step up with your wedding look. Don’t allow one desperado girl to come and steal the spotlight from you, and make sure you are beside your husband in any picture he takes, so that people will know that you are the bride.

And this is to everyone concerning ‘Aso Ebi’, if you see that the price of the aso ebi for a wedding you have to attend is more than your budget, just tell them you have the same color or you tell them that you don’t like wearing native. Wear an outfit you know you look well in, with matching accessories, and you will still look good and part of the crowd. It is not by force to go and drain your account because of someone’s wedding biko!

This weekend is Tiwa Savage’s wedding and I can’t wait to see all the wonders she will perform, because I know that girl. And I trust say she no go do ‘kele kele’ wedding.

And yes, I am sure you still want to know what I did to Johnny, you will all be surprised at what happened when I come back next week and trust me; Johnny learnt his lesson.

Signing out,
Barbie Tee.

*****************************

Other HOT Posts on #MikellzBluez this WEEK that you must NOT MISS:

Reach #MBz via mikellzbluez@gmail.com … Follow on Twitter · Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment