Saturday 2 November 2013

#MBz19 Who Wants Me Dead? Part VI

Mikell: To everyone just joining us on this very interesting chronicle by Femi, for us to help him decipher who actually wants him dead, you are welcome. And I wouldn’t say you missed anything as you can actually scroll down through the #MikellzBluez Home www.mikellzbluez.blogspot.com and catch up with the previous five episodes or just click the links in this bracket  (#MBz14, #MBz15, #MBz16, #MBz17, #MBz18). And you can scroll down to even enjoy other terrific stories. Just look out for #MBz on the titles to help yourself with better continuous reading. That said, Femi, please continue….

Yes, Jessica went so ballistic and I wished I could press a button to put it all off like an annoying ‘Nollywood’ movie! As much as her under-mouth could swallow anything, so her upper could spit anything — there was nothing she didn’t say, and then, I knew I was a living dead man!

Difference between an Angry Woman's Words
And Shit ... Shit is visible

Why me? Why now? Why today? And I actually thought today was my lucky day — are there some sick gods putting these woes together for me and enjoying this movie? Why today of all days that I just reconciled with Nancy? And wait, is Nancy going? I’m so dead… and I ran after Nancy as she opened the door.

Jessica dragged me back and blocked my movement, “where do you think you are going?!” she screamed, “Are you okay?”

Nancy turned back, “don’t worry, Femi,” she said with no sign of anger or surprise, “I will be okay by myself.” And she went away.

And so, it was just I and Jessica in the room. She locked the door, sat on the bed and said with a lowered voice, “Femi, is this what you want to do to me?” but I didn’t reply. “Talk to me, baby” she said.

“Baby?” I scoffed and shook my head, “you are a total disappointment.” And she beamed the “what?” look. “I expected you to be more mature about this — just imagine the loud tantrum you pulled and all the bullsh*ts you said — you really disappointed me.” I said.

“Femi is that what you will say?” she said looking up like a child caught stealing meat from the pot.

“You see that girl that just walked out?” I asked, “That was a very big problem you just put on hibernation for me.” I walked, sat by the edge of the bed with my face in my palms and my mind was instantly in the wilderness… how did I get myself here for chrissake? What will I tell Nancy? Will she even agree to see me? And her brothers, oh lord!

“Femi!” I snapped out of my reverie; she must’ve said plenty that I didn’t hear. “I am sorry for everything I did,” I heard Jessica said but said nothing. “I was jealous and angry; it wasn’t my fault, you know?” but I didn’t reply, “So, is that your girlfriend?” No reply. “Well, I don’t care if that is your girlfriend or school mom, I am here and I am here to stay,” Jessica was doing all the talking, “even if I will have to share with some other girl.” Was I dreaming? Is this girl high or something? You just can’t understand these girls though. I still didn’t reply but stayed in my same position.

“I love you, Femi” (my mind was like: what?) came to my ears moments before my body felt some very sensual touches that sent fire down my spine and my anaconda instantly received life. To tell the truth, Jessica is irresistible no matter how moody I may be; just one touch and my body feels like a lame getting the “stand up and walk” miracle from Jesus Christ!

HORN-y Woman? Fear!!
The more Jessica touched my body, the more my worries about Nancy faded… and in minutes, Jessica took over my world like darkness at night. And anyone who witnessed her attitude half-hour earlier would possibly pass out to see how Jessica was all over me. I found myself responding to her touches and was later kissing, undressing, nibbling, sucking, grabbing, squeezing… and was rode like it was the prescribed physiotherapy for my body at that moment.

It was slow, sweet and with deep passion as Jessica expressed her love to me via body language. The conversation was the most beautiful since Angel Gabriel and Virgin Mary. And I felt my body flying through the galaxy as my rocket exploded into Jessica!

And yes, my body came back to Earth and back into the Nancy mess as I gradually regained my sanity. But no, once is not always enough for Jessica, so we went lost in space and time again. However, just like alcohol don’t make your problems disappear, I found my way back into the problem I created for myself as soon as Jessica left my room.

I couldn’t even pick my device to call her; neither could I send her any text message. I was so hungry but I couldn’t swallow anything. It was like I just received a ‘Positive’ HIV result, doom was thick in every breath I drew. And it was a sleepless night as my mind wouldn’t just take a break from thinking about Nancy.

Just like CR7 ... I also felt bad
Mikell: Well, your mind can take the break now as I will like to quickly use the rest— no, you can’t follow me, Jessica. Meanwhile, I will love my readers to put themselves in Femi’s shoes and ask themselves: WHO WANTS ME DEAD?

…MikellzBluez Continues…
#MBz19 © 2013

************************************

PS. #MikellzBluez recently added FIVE NEW Segments POEM, INSPIRE, Cwazie Moi, FLICKZ and PROMO. Check them out. Thanks.

#MikellzBluez is open to comments, criticism, inquiries, and contributions. Reach us via mikellzbluez@gmail.com or Mikell’s Twitter and Facebook Accounts. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment