Wednesday 16 October 2013

EXCLUSIVE [CRAZY ME] HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKELL!!

Yes! Happy Birthday Mikell! Or is it your birthday and I should mention your name? And writing this in my honour is one the best things I’m doing for myself as I don’t have enough money to travel to UK to celebrate the day like Linda did. *dancing and singing* "...all I want for my birthday is a big boorie babe! (No Ho)"

And yes, happy birthday to all my birthday mates, especially the very beautiful Ariyike. Who is she? Why do you want to know? Why not just continue with your reading?

But why of all days could my Islamic brethren thought it appropriate to have their Salah and steal the center of attraction away from my birthday? Now, the world will be busy with killing rams and people will be going to eat meat at their friend’s place, instead of reading my Cwazie Birthday piece on #MikellzBluez! I am too crazy to keep malice, so I have said my mind, don’t let it repeat itself next year, okay? Thanks.

Well, on this day, some many years ago (did you say 50? That is very funny; why not 500?), at around this time, my mother was at a friend’s place and they must’ve obviously been doing a thickly interwoven gossip or something (not like any average woman does less) till she was pressed. She went into the restroom to ease herself. But then and there in the bathroom, it was said that they saw my big handsome head popping out… and the rest is gist!

That was long ago, and I am here appreciating God for still keeping my big handsome head safe in peace, happiness, good health and love, even for plenty more years to come. And I’m thanking you too for the love you have to read this piece, knowing it is just about my birthday.

So, for those wanting to know more about Mikell, this is the time as below are very important facts about him:

Name: Mikell 3F Diggz (where you can fill in anything for the F, but why is it that it is only ‘Fuck’ that comes to people's mind…? I’d say Fantastically Fabulous Fuck!)
My Institution/Degree: Sin City University / Sexuology and Bedmatic Studies (BSc, MSc, PhD.)
Hobbies: Licking and Poking
World Record: First and Only Man to enter from the ‘South’ and show up in the ‘North’!
Greatest Achievement: 2000 Girls had multiple release as soon as they saw me with less cover!
Silliest Thing Done: Exploded into a girl’s mouth and it rushed out from her ears!
Most Embarrassing Moment: I couldn't last a 72-hour marathon session; I came exactly 71 hours and 59 minutes!
Proudest Moment: When 500 girls on me and they got tired!
Something About Me: I really don't like sex

But reading this is not the only thing you’re doing oh; where are my gifts? I want a Samsung Galaxy S5 device (before it becomes popular, you know), 20 million US Dollar debit card (just that), 2014 Royce Phantom (small thing), and a nice mansion at The Hamptons (just some place to rest my big head, you know). Now that you know my gift list, please get to work. Thanks.

Where the party at? Where else? My room of course! And it is LADIES ONLY as much as you can guess. Gates are closing by 2200hours but the only way you can reopen them is to come in the official dress code: No Dress!

With that written, I am off to see that things are going well with these girls trooping in already. I will tell you the rest when I come back with another Cwazie Moi next week.

Tell me Happy Birthday naw….

Mikell

************************************

Other NEW Segments added to #MikellzBluez are POEM, INSPIRE, FLICKZ and PROMO. Kindly READ and SHARE. Thanks.

#MikellzBluez is open to comments, suggestions, ideas, criticism, inquiries, and every other positive contribution to take the Blog to the next level. You can reach us via mikellzbluez@gmail.com or Mikell’s personal Twitter and Facebook Accounts. Thanks.

6 comments:

  1. My lover..lol...HBD jare...LLNP...God bless our mothers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday. I have ur gift. (•͡.̮ ~͡ )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! Age with grace :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy buffdae once again.....cheers sweets---creamie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday dear.I'v been such a bad frnd #covering ma face#

    ReplyDelete