Tuesday 10 December 2013

#POEM | I JUST KILLED A WOMAN


Deep in tears, she says:
She knows there will be a day
I will look into her face
And her heart will break…

How I so much wish
That we never had to do this
That we just have a sweet split
And be happy as our love finishes…



But she cries
Cries like she lost a life
The cry will last the night
And even till the sun rise…

But what am I to do,
When I no longer want you?
This is the simple truth
Moreover, I am tired of being untrue…

I think I just killed a woman
Her blood fresh on my hands
Am I an animal or a man?
I pray her life; as fast as it can…


For Temilade Adams

Mikell Olabiyi © 2011 My Book of Random Thoughts

***********************

Other HOT Posts on #MikellzBluez this WEEK that you must NOT MISS:


Reach #MBz via mikellzbluez@gmail.com … Follow on Twitter · Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment