Friday 7 February 2014

#Poem | THINKING ABOUT YOU … by Prince Ekpemandu [@wilDEE__]


THINKING ABOUT YOU

I’m wondering how you sway
Through my mind this way.
Mingling with my every thought
Finding every passage to my heart.
Most amazing, is how you stay there
In my heart for minutes … hours
Just there…

I have tried using figures
To figure out how you simplify
This clustered mind
Into a single line
Or these thoughts of mine into nursery rhymes
But every time I try
I lose count, I just can’t…

But funny enough I would do it all over again
Because for me it’s much more gain
Because I never want to reach the boundaries of our love
I never want to love you to the point where I know all about you
So I sit here, thinking about you…

Letting these words feed on my memories
Feed on them till I don’t have any
So I’d sit here with an empty plate of thoughts
Still wanting more
Still wanting to explore
Those boundaries not yet reached
Those mysteries that are yet to be deciphered…

Like “How can I be in love with a thief?”
I mean you stole my heart
But funny enough, I don’t want it back.
All I want in exchange is for something to ponder on
Something to linger on
Like the thoughts of you
See I’m sitting down here
Thinking about…….

Dedicated to Amarachi Agwu; she inspired this poem 2 years ago

Prince “PRYNCZZ WONDA” Ekpemandu | @wilDEE__ [twitter]


*****************
Do YOU write poems? Let us publish them on #MikellzBluez and show the world the talent you are blessed with. Send your poems to mikellzbluez@gmail.com


**********
WE LOVE COMMENTS
WE want to read from you as well … kindly post your opinions, suggestions, love, praise, criticism, thoughts and all you feel about this post and #MikellzBluez as a blog in the Facebook (mobile view only) and Blog Comment Boxes … thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment