Sunday 24 November 2013

[HOT DEBUT] #MBz QUESTION Of The Week | BEST ANSWER Wins Airtime!!

Hello MBzers!

If you have been observing, this is the fifth week that we are introducing new and exciting segments to the blog… all for you to enjoy. And to further spice the blog up for you, #MikellzBluez presents #MBz Question of the Week. Very simple, very easy and super interactive… we simply aim that you should also be part of the blog as your answers will be so welcomed, published and may even win weekly prizes! This is another beautiful thing from your number one story and fun blog, #MikellzBluez… enjoy.

QUESTION for This Week
You were in love with your girlfriend and you have been faithful to her since the beginning of your over-a-year old relationship. You couldn’t be so sure but it seemed she was faithful as well; however you were sure that she loved you a lot.


Along the line, you met her beautiful friend who instantly started crushing on you; so much she expressed it many times — verbally and with actions. You tried your best to discourage such inclination but couldn’t mention it to your girl, so as not to spoil their friendship… till a day your girl was traveling out of the country for two weeks.

You followed your girl to the airport, saw as her plane took off, and drove back home… then you met the door to your apartment open. Entered the house, checked everywhere but you saw nothing… till you opened the door to your room and perceived some very  sweet scents.

You entered the room and saw your girlfriend’s very beautiful friend under covers in the bed. You asked how she entered and she explained that she once saw where you kept your keys when she came with your girl some days before. She stood up, holding the cover cloth to cover her body and walked up to you… then dropped it all to reveal her very fresh body to you.

What would you do?

*****

Kindly forward your answers to us via email to mikellzbluez@gmail.com and see them get published on this segment next week. Best Answer wins airtime and the PIN will be sent to the winner via email. You can also participate by dropping your answers in the comment box; however, make sure that you add your twitter name or email address, so we will be able to get back to you if you win. Thanks.

*****************************

Other HOT Posts on #MikellzBluez this WEEK that you must NOT MISS:

Reach #MBz via mikellzbluez@gmail.com … Follow on Twitter · Facebook.

6 comments:

  1. I trust my Girl and I believe in Us......My Reaction ----» I will leave the House because she won't leave if you try to pursue her and am definately telling my girl when she returns (@TweetFreak_isMe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many guys will find it difficult to let her go buh I'll let her go bcos I luv ma girl and I don't wanna lose her and betray her.if u lamba her definitely u gonna lose ur luvly girl bcos of jux sum minute enjoyment and u'll live to regret.I'll leave da house 4 her and return home with some of my friends..let her go sure pass o.#Rabzyboy.07069736972

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go too wound her....a 105 rounds that's how long we will do #NoLies #DatsMe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truthfully, it's gonna be hard to let go of such such 'free meal' so to speak. I'll probably cross the line and kiss her. I mean hot, mind-numbing, toes-curling, head-swimming kiss and then I'll run like the house is on fire because while I'm kissing her, a part of my mind keeps reminding me of this amazing girl who belongs to me & how I'll not do anything to jeopardize the beautiful thing we have going on. (@akabeddi)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'm a girl so can't say much....because I don't know how d male brains works..but if the I may say something we girls can be very funny nd tricky nd it may be a trap to put the guys faithuflness to a test and on the other hand it might be one of the cases of another wanting to have a taste of what her friend gets on a platter of gold as a human being being the immediate thing to do would have byn to reap off the reamining of whatever piece of clothing she has on nd give it to her real good and hard and leave her exhausted or begging for more but then again distance defines a relationship not determines it so If I love my girlfriend so to say(talking from a male perspective) I would gently smile nd walk away leave the house for her come back the next day and change the locks to my house and if my boo comes back and asks y,I would give her one excuse or the other but won't say a word about the whole inccident but would leave a word of advice for her to be careful of people she calls her friends.

    ReplyDelete