Sunday 1 December 2013

QUESTION For This Week | Funny and WINNING ANSWERS From Last Week

Hello Again!!
Last week was great, so I want all #MBzers to know is that #MikellzBluez is a 100% Fun Blog, and learning within ourselves is also fun. So, all — I repeat, all — comments and views are welcomed and appreciated, and you should feel free to express yourself as we are all here to catch fun and learn. Thanks.

ANSWERS FROM LAST WEEK’s QUESTION (click QUESTION to read it)

BEST ANSWERS
Yes, answers. We found two answers most interesting; we couldn’t pick the best between them. So, they will have to share the airtime we have for ONE answer… we prepared for one, sorry.

v  nneka28: Well I’m a girl so can’t say much … because I don’t know how the male brains works … but if the I may say something we girls can be very funny and tricky, and it may be a trap to put the guy’s faithfulness to a test, and on the other hand it might be one of the cases of another wanting to have a taste of what her friend gets on a platter of gold. As a human being, the immediate thing to do would have been to reap off the remaining of whatever piece of clothing she has on and give it to her real good and hard, and leave her exhausted or begging for more. But then again, distance defines a relationship not determines it; so If I love my girlfriend so to say (talking from a male perspective), I would gently smile and walk away, leave the house for her, come back the next day and change the locks to my house. And if my boo comes back and asks why, I would give her one excuse or the other and won’t say a word about the whole incident but would leave a word of advice for her to be careful of people she calls ‘her friends’. ★★★★★

v  @Sheyiphunmii: It would be a very hard decision for me to take at that very instant she’s naked … But thanks to this very good thoughtful question, when situations like this come up, I’ll remember #MikellzBluez and will know what to do. I wouldn’t want to jeopardize and waste an over-a-year relationship just because of a naked sexy body staring at me … Besides my GF’s body must beat every other female body in the world (as a sharp guy) … It takes a lot for me to be faithful and serious with a girl … Once I am faithful, we can go a long way to getting married … So am going to stand on my faithful promises to my girl, walk out of the room with a heart beating like when a rock star is on the drums and get out of the house … Am surely going to tell my girl about it … As this will prove my loyalty, faithfulness and seriousness … This will boost our relationship and take us to higher levels. ★★★★★

OTHER AWESOME ANSWERS
v  @TweetFreak_isMe: I trust my Girl and I believe in Us … My Reaction ----» I will leave the House because she won’t leave if I try to pursue her and am definitely telling my girl when she returns ★★★

v  Anonymous: ‘Lamba’ things ★

v  #Rabzyboy: Many guys will find it difficult to let her go but I'll let her go because I love my girl and I don’t want to lose her and betray her. If you ‘lamba’ her definitely you will lose your lovely girl because of just some minutes enjoyment and you’ll live to regret it. I’ll leave the house for her and return home with some of my friends … let her go sure pass o ★★★★

v  Anonymous: I go too wound her … a 105 rounds that’s how long we will do #NoLies #DatsMe ★★★

v  @akabeddi: Truthfully, it’s going to be hard to let go of such ‘free meal’ so to speak. I’ll probably cross the line and kiss her. I mean hot, mind-numbing, toes-curling, head-swimming kiss. And then I’ll run like the house is on fire because while I’m kissing her, a part of my mind keeps reminding me of this amazing girl who belongs to me and how I’ll not do anything to jeopardize the beautiful thing we have going on. ★★★

v  @TheSwag_Major: Wow! Let me start by saying seeing my girlfriend’s friend on my bed naked with such a “fresh body” is an instant turn-on and my blood will definitely run south on this one but thinking twice it could be a set-up. Questions keep coming in my head like: why wasn’t she with her best friend at the airport? Why can’t she find someone else after trying to discourage her and all? So I will tread softly with her… to have a feel of her, I will move closer to her, grab her assets, fondle them, play with her body, kiss her and tell her how such a great body she has, how lucky she is blessed, then the ultimate happens! … She is probably turned on now or something, I tell her to leave my house instantly, telling her how bad a friend she is — wanting to destroy my relationship. If she doesn’t leave, I'll leave promising her to come back with my friends who are going to give it to her like it’s hot!! To show her how serious I am, I call one of my friends in her face telling him there is a small party in my house and babes are assured … Am sure by now, if it was a set-up she would confess and if otherwise she would take to her heels and by doing that I will make sure I get one or two shots of her leaving, so I can show my babe when she is back… Chikena! ★★★★

v  Alex Itodo: I know I’ll be moved by her sexuality, but because of the true affection I share with her friend and because of my faith in her, I’ll restrain and try to plead with her. And if she persists, I’ll leave the room for her. ★★★


QUESTION FOR THIS WEEK
You have a boyfriend that you love so much, so much that you can even run away from the house if need be … and it is so obvious that he loves you so much as well. As a matter of fact, the love is just like the legendary Romeo and Juliet story… there is just nothing you can’t do for each other, to solidify your love.

And being truthful, your boyfriend tells you that one of his fantasies in life, which he really wishes to fulfill soon — once and for all — is threesome. He wants you to be part of it, and when you say you don’t want any strange girl with your boy, he asks for your (best)friend… and as time goes on, he keeps pestering that he wants to have done over with.

You both love each other, you don’t want to lose your boy, and there is (almost) nothing you can’t do for each other… what will you do?

Send your answers to mikellzbluez@gmail.comWINNERS from last week have been contacted with their prizes.

Mikell’s Note: Ladies claimed our last question was gender-centered… truth is most of these questions are likely come like that, however, that doesn’t mean the other gender is not allowed to answer them. So, this question is open to everyone; answer it from any gender perspective, as you so wish. Thanks.

*******************

Other HOT Posts on #MikellzBluez this WEEK that you must NOT MISS:


Reach #MBz via mikellzbluez@gmail.com … Follow on Twitter · Facebook.

3 comments:

  1. @TweetFreak_isMe2 December 2013 at 22:41

    WTF is a Threesome?! Am confused here #MikellzBluez...If he aint satisfied with Me alone please let him go fvck some whore...But seriously capital NO not my bestfriend bcus dah relationship starts to Die the minutes he is done,God so good she is better in Bed or prettier than you are forget Romeo n Juliet You just Lost your Man....So No I am not dong it...Fantasies can be forgotten infact not all wishes come true!!! *i rest my case*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm....If we can do everything for eachoda, why else does he need another for a threesome!!! And if he really wants the threesome, seriously i'll just back out from the relationship i know it aint gonna be easy buh God knows i tried my best!!! so he should fuck who or what he wants to, buh it shouldnt be my bestfriend coz God help me i'll so disgrace them...Fantasies ko, fanta ni.....#dazzall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm....If we can do everything for eachoda, why else does he need another for a threesome!!! And if he really wants the threesome, seriously i'll just back out from the relationship i know it aint gonna be easy buh God knows i tried my best!!! so he should fuck who or what he wants to, buh it shouldnt be my bestfriend coz God help me i'll so disgrace them...Fantasies ko, fanta ni.....#dazzall

    ReplyDelete