Saturday 18 January 2014

#MBzer Of The Month: Abraham Laah [@dj_ABL] | My List Of Favourite Everything


Name: Abraham B. Laah
Twitter Handle: @dj_ABL
Location: Lagos and Abuja
School/Work: University of Abuja
Languages: English and a little bit of Hausa x_x
Hobbies: Partying, watching football—as per real nigga—and tweeting, I guess
Special Skills: Turntables bruh and being a perfect gentleman

My Favourites…
Food: Beans αηd Garri
Designer Top: Feragamo
Designer Jean: Zara
Designer Shirts: TM Lewin
Car: Range Rover Evoque
Time of the Day: 9:00PM
Sex Style: Hmmm… †σ me, its doggie x_x
Book: I don’t нαvε one … I don’t read books mehn
Movie(s): White House Down, Battle Los Angeles, †нε Originals, †нε Vampire Diaries, αη∂ 24.
Local Male Artiste(s): WizKid
Local Female Artiste(s): Ebisan *whispers: HI CRUSH!!*
Global Male Artiste(s): Eminem
Global Female Artiste(s):  Rihanna
Song: When I’m gone by Eminem
Music Genre: Any kind of genre mehn; I go with †нε flow
Social Network: Twitter. Lemme form small *clears throat* “it’s Twirra
Comic Character: Shegs
Siblings: I love my two sisters equally
Foreplay: 69
#MikellzBluez Story: Who Wants Me Dead?
Football Club: My heart says Manchester United but my head says Real Madrid
Football Player: Current World Best CR7
Fun Spot: Cubana
Local Actress and Actor: Desmond Elliot αη∂ Ini Edo
Global Actress and Actor: Angelina Jolie αη∂ Joseph Morgan
Alcohol: Vodka
Alcohol Brand: Absolute Vodka
Local Comedian: Basket Mouth
Global Comedian: In between Kevin Hart αη∂ Chris Rock
Spot on the Other Gender’s Body: Eyes, Lips, “Ukwu” αη∂ b**bies… anyone of these
Spot on My Body: My cute face… thank you God for †нιs face of mine


YOUR QUESTIONS FOR THE #MBzer Of The Month
Ask the MBzer/Reader of the Month any naughty, nutty, funny and crazy question and read his answers before the month runs out … it is open now, send all your questions (anonymous and otherwise) to mikellzbluez@gmail.com and the reader of the month will answer them ALL.

BE THE NEXT #MBzer Of The Month
You can also have us shining our little light on you as the #MBzer of the Month! And how will we know that you are the Reader of the Month? We will sum up your activities on the blog, which include named* comments, twitter mentions and shares, feedback mails, and your other expressed love for the blog. So, don’t just read, get active and let us know that you are reading… thus you are encouraging and inspiring us to deliver more.


No comments:

Post a Comment